Better Than Anything Chocolate Cake
• 4 years ago
- Bake cake according to directions in a 9×13 pan.
- Let cake cool for about 5 minutes.
- Poke holes in cake with the handle end of a wooden spoon.
- While cake is still warm, slowly pour over sweetened condensed milk over the top making sure some gets in all the holes of the cake.
- Next drizzle the caramel topping evenly over the cake slowly, making sure some gets in all the holes as well.
- Spread cool whip over the top evenly.
- Sprinkle with Heath Candy bar pieces.
- Store in fridge until ready to eat. Store any leftovers in fridge.